Anyone & Everyone is welcome to join these weekly Yoga Therapy Classes on Zoom. That said let go of your expectations of what a zoom yoga class “should” look like.Please allow 90 minutes for class and be on time as best you can. In the event that no one has logged on I will end the class at 10:15 am.
Yoga Practices may include: Pranayama, (breathing practices), Mudra, (hand gestures), Meditation, Guided Imagery and Yoga Nidra. Gentle Asana’s are practiced for a limited amount of time. Relevant teachings from the Vedic Traditions (Vedanta, Astrology, and Ayurveda) are included. BEGINNERS ALWAYS WELCOME
You may dress any way you choose and sit/stand/lie down for any/all parts.
Also, you might want to:
- Create a designated space for your yoga practice, if possible. Turn things off. Close the door. Make it special.
- Take your shoes and non-essential jewelry off…even if you are sitting in a chair.
- Bring a journal and something to write/draw with.
- Regarding Video: Please be mindful of your video camera and do not point your feet at your camera when on the floor. Also, if you are not actively participating or become interrupted and cannot remain attentive please turn your video off to minimize distractions on the screen. Please.
- Occasionally I record a class. I assume this is okay with you unless you tell me otherwise. You always have the choice to keep your video on or off.
Lastly, if you have any health concerns regarding your ability to participate please contact Ida for a free 30min consultation to discuss.
I continue to feel blessed that so many of you continue to be part of these classes. I am grateful and appreciate your continued participation and trust. I love you all.
Personal Yoga Therapy – Ongoing Class Tuesday & Thursday at 10 am
GO HERE FOR ZOOM LINK (contact Ida for password)
FOR PAYMENT OPTIONS GO HERE