- Pay particular attention to the view from: the front door, the bed, the stove the desk. Make sure you can see whoever would enter the room.
- Eliminate clutter. Clutter causes Chi to get stuck.
- If your electrical cords are tangled, your life is tangled.
- Water equals money. If money is a concern, leaks are a priority. Fix leaks, dripping faucets, keep toilet lids down!
- Fix squeaks and doors that won’t open and close easily.
- Many people group their collections together. If you scatter your collection the effect multiplies and amplifies the positive energy. It sends chi flying all over the place!
- Bells and chimes on the inside of exterior doors create magic in a home with children.
- Western windows draw energy out. Use small refracting crystals to transform the energy.
- Do not place mirrors so that you can see yourself while lying down on the bed. Do not use mirrors which are leaded, paned, or in panels.
- Keep unused electrical outlets covered. Remove computers & televisions from the bedroom.
The order in which you attend to these tasks does not matter.
The sum-total of it might seem overwheming and complicated.
Your presence is required.