NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE APPOINTMENTS!
Personal Yoga Therapy reaches into the entire realm of vedic sciences (yoga, vedanta, ayurveda, astrology, vaastu shastra) to offer a variety of practices and experiences that will help you understand your self, your soul, and your current life circumstances. The benefits are immediately felt by the ease in the body and peace in the mind, heart & soul. The Yamas & Niyamas will be our guiding ethics. Making a commitment to yourself and your process is important. Trusting me is important too. Strict confidentiality is practiced.
Regardless of your *intention* Personal Yoga Therapy can make a difference. Addressing body, mind and spirit at the same time increases the beneficial results. Sessions can be scheduled one at a time or in blocks of 3 or 6 sessions. Hours are available on weekdays, weekends, and evenings by appointment. Group classes are available and information on that is here.
Personal Yoga Therapy© can also be scheduled for one or more participants who wish to work together as a group. Family programs are quite common. Confidentiality is an important piece for creating a safe place. References available upon request.
Yoga experience is appreciated but not necessary.
Sessions can be held in the privacy of your home or at The Sanctuary.
Personal Yoga Therapy is good for those who:
- Are using their yoga for personal and/or spiritual development
- Have physical/mental/emotional limitations/restrictions that prevent them from attending group classes
- Want to expand their yoga practice ‘off the mat’ into dialogue with a master teacher/mentor
- Seeking support for deep transformation
- Seeking support for life-change, expected or unexpected
- Are in 12-step Recovery
- Require housecalls or hospital visits
- Are looking to establish or renew their spiritual practice
- Are preparing or recovering from surgery, injury, or accident
- Are curious